We’ve been hard at work this summer improving and re-writing the Underrepresentation Curriculum lesson plans. Up until now, the curriculum has consisted of a large, relatively confusing set of documents on Google Drive.
The new lessons are available today as PDFs. They:
- Are easier to read, understand, and use
- Reflect decades of combined experience
- Include NGSS connections
- Refer to a common set of activities and practices
- Contain links to all the resources and references you need
- Are released under a Creative Commons license
To see the new lessons, check out the Curriculum page on our website!